We, at Flying Pigs Ltd. (“we” or the “Company“), are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit or access our website at piggy.to and its subdomains (the “Website“).
- What Types of Information We Collect
- Cookies and Pixels
- How We Use the Information that We Collect
- With Whom We Share the Information We Collect
- International Transfer
- Your Privacy Rights
- For How Long We Retain the Information We Collect
- How We Safeguard Information Related to You
- Corporate Transaction
- Contact Us
What Types of Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from or about you:
- Personal Information
Personal Information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or can with reasonable effort identify an individual. We gather the following types of Personal Information (“Personal Information”):
- Voluntary information: We also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, ask for our support, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Website; for example, including when you register to our related services and provide us with your name, email address, gender, and username.
- Device information: We also collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that can identify you, such as: online identifiers, device’s unique identifiers (e.g., UDID, MAC address), IP address and geolocation.
- Analytics Data: Our servers automatically record certain information regarding the use of our Website. Such data include information such as websites that you were visiting before accessing to our Website and other statistics related to the Website. We analyze this information to improve and enhance the Website and our related services. Such data is also used for troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Website.
For avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information (e.g., analytics data), the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
- Non-personal Information
Non-personal Information is non-identifiable information that, when taken alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. As such, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected (“Non-Personal Information”).
Please note that you are under no legal obligation to provide us with Personal Information, provided, however, that we will not be able to offer you our related services and/or provide you with some of our related features.
If you have any reason to believe that our Website is misused, in any way, please don’t hesitate to inform us at: email@example.com.
Cookies and Pixels
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing the website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages of the website efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and the Website quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of the Website.
We include in the Website ‘third party cookies’ which are set by other websites or services that run content on the page you are viewing, such as by third party analytic companies who monitor and analyze your web access.
You can remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of the Website will not operate properly and your online experience can be limited.
How We Use the Information that We Collect
In addition to the purposes listed herein, the information we collect, including Personal Information related to you, is used for the following purposes:
- To support and troubleshoot the Website and our related services and to respond to queries;
- To obtain your feedback with regard to the Website and our related services;
- To improve and customize the Website and our related services to our customers’ needs and interests;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and newsletters;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
With Whom We Share the Information We Collect
We do not rent or sell any Personal Information. We can disclose Personal Information to other trusted third party service providers or partners for the following purposes:
- Assisting us with our business operations (e.g., processing and analyzing Personal Information);
- Storage (e.g., cloud computing service providers);
- Research and analytics that will enable us to improve the Website and our related services;
- If we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreements), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
In addition, we can transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries and other affiliated companies.
Since we operate globally, it is necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information related to you, to countries outside the state of Israel and outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the state of Israel and in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to Personal Information, including through adequate contractual measures.
For example, if you are located outside the United States of America and provide us with Personal Information related to you, we can transfer such Personal Information to the United States in order to assist us with our business operations (e.g., processing and analyzing Personal Information related to you).
You hereby consent to the transfer of Personal Information related to you to countries outside the state of Israel and outside the European Union.
Your Privacy Rights
You can contact us at any time and request:
- To access, delete, change, or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that Personal Information related to you is incorrect, you can ask to have it corrected or deleted);
- That we will cease any further use of Personal Information related to you (for example, you can ask that we will stop using or sharing Personal Information related to you with third parties).
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled Personal Information related to you, you can contact our data protection team who will investigate the matter. Our data protection team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. To the extent necessary, we will ask you to provide us with necessary details to authenticate your identity and to identify data related to you on our systems.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing Personal Information related to you not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal. A DNT signal is an HTTP header field indicating your preference for tracking your activities on our related services or through cross-site user tracking. The Website does not respond to DNT signals.
For How Long We Retain the Information We Collect
We retain the information we collect from our visitors and users, yourself included, for as long as needed to provide the Website and our related services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements (unless we are instructed otherwise). We can rectify, replenish, or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
How We Safeguard Information Related to You
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Website and Personal Information related to you. Accordingly, we employ industry standard procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our systems, safety of Personal Information related to you, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information.
However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to information despite our efforts. You should note that by visiting or using the Website, Personal Information related to you will be transferred through third party infrastructures which are not under our control. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information related to you, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use Personal Information related to you, such as your name, email address, gender, and username, ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors, for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Website and/or our related services, to the extent permissible under applicable law.
We provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. In addition, at any time, you can unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by sending us a blank message with the word “remove” to email@example.com.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we will continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, to the extent legally required and/or permitted.
The Website and/or our related services are not designated to individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you must not (i) visit or use the Website and/or our related services; and/or (ii) provide us with any Personal Information related to you.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information which is collected from you. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 18 shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor shared any information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any general questions regarding the Website and/or our related services and/or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Revised: April 18, 2021