Piggy is a mobile app that makes it easy and fun to create and share stunning interactive mobile content such as web pages, invitations, presentations, albums, portfolios, greeting cards, and many more.
We are a 2-year-old startup based in Tel Aviv with a small team of 13 people that create, innovate, and constantly reinvent the tools and experiences for self-expression.
React-Native Developer | Creative Manager
We are looking for a great front-end developer, primarily focused on React / React Native to join our core Mobile App development team. Our team is fast-paced and committed to building the best product with an excellent code base. We are always learning and improving while having fun in the process.
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and optimizing the app state management
- Researching and introducing new technologies and libraries
- Working closely with the product and the designer
- Knowledge of mobile app development flows
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with Redux and Redux Toolkit
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with mobile app screens navigation flows
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with writing tests
- Advantage – Experience with RTK Query
- Advantage – Experience with Web Development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Eager to learn new technologies and best practices
Please note that we are a small and flat team. No chiefs, we are all Indians – hands-on, on top of our game, discussing internally, and involved in many facets of the business. We are looking for people who care about the products they develop and contribute beyond the code that they author.
Are you the person we’ve been looking for? Please contact our recruiter, Miss Piggy, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and convince her. You can send your resume, an informal note, an app you developed, or whatever you feel will make her notice your brilliance and assure her that the above really fits you. Thanks!
We are looking for a Creative Manager who will oversee all phases of the creative development in the company – from concept ideation to completion. Someone who isn’t afraid of research and who can juggle multiple projects, and manage a team of outsourced freelancers.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, strategize and create design materials such as – presentations, templates, web pages, icons, newsletters, banners, mockups, and marketing materials
- Work with various stakeholders (marketing, product, development, management) and gather information, understand the goals, and strategize a clear visual approach
- Develop concepts and create original content with the best mixture of texts, fonts, colors, background, images, videos, sound, layout, and other interactive elements
- Recruit outsourced talent and guide them (based on guidelines and processes that you’ll produce) and create a “factory” for producing visual assets fast and on a regular basis
- A strong portfolio showcasing digital designs across mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Proven experience as a designer, preferably for a consumer mobile app
- Extensive experience with social and marketing design
- Proficient English level, both verbal and written
- Keen attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Strong management and multitasking abilities
- Excellent typography, hierarchy, composition, and design practices skill
Please note that we are a small and flat team. No chiefs, we are all Indians – hands-on, on top of our game, discussing internally, and involved in many facets of the business. We are looking for people who care about the products they develop and contribute beyond the design that they author.
Are you the person we’ve been looking for? Please send your portfolio to email@example.com.
Home | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn