Piggy is a mobile app that makes it easy and fun to create WHATEVER: documents, presentations, web pages, invitations, blog posts – everything! All on your mobile phone, all enriched with visual storytelling features, making otherwise dull content come to life and be inspiring and fun to consume.
We are a 1-year-old startup based in Tel Aviv, a small team of 13 people that create, innovate, and constantly reinvent the tools and experiences for self-expression.
Here are some random samples of great stuff created using Piggy, to give you a sense of the kind of materials we’ll expect you to create: Emma’s Sleepover Party Invitation, Some Facts About Global Warming, and Emma Avital’s Link in Bio.
Frontend Developer | Content Editor
We are looking for a great Front-end developer, primarily focused on React / React Native to join our core Mobile App development team. Our team is fast-paced and committed to building the best product with an excellent codebase. We are always learning and improving while having fun in the process.
- Developing new user facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and optimizing the app state management
- Researching and introducing new technologies and libraries
- Working closely with the product and the designer
- Knowledge of mobile app development flows
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with Redux and Redux Toolkit
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with mobile app screens navigation flows
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with writing tests
- Advantage – Experience with RTK Query
- Advantage – Experience with Web Development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Eager to learn new technologies and best practices
Please note, we are a small and flat team. No chiefs, we are all Indians – hands-on, on top of our game, discussing internally, involved in many facets of the business. We are looking for people who care about the products they develop and contribute beyond the code that they author.
Are you the person we’ve been looking for? Please reach out to our recruiter Miss Piggy by email at email@example.com and convince her. You can send your resume, an informal note, an app you developed, or whatever you feel will make her notice your brilliance and assure her that the above really fits you. Thanks!
We are looking to hire a full-time Editor and Content Manager who will be responsible for creating, editing, and posting content for our platform. The Content Editor will be required to come up with creative ideas as well as recruit and manage a team of outsourced creators and designers to execute them. The position includes providing feedback to product and design, testing new features, guiding partners and contributors to achieve authoring greatness, and reviewing creations by others. The Content Editor is our in-house creative spirit.
- A Great Writer – we are looking for someone who will enjoy writing and reading, composing narratives, research facts to establish an educated argument in some cases, proofwriting to excellence, etc. that means that this person needs to LOVE writing in all its forms
- Native English Speaker – not just fluent, but actually express yourself in written English as if it was your first language
- Social Media Enthusiast – be active and vocal on various social networks or at least know the difference between each platform and know how to leverage each
- Pop Culture Person – you don’t need to be an expert on every topic, but we need you to be immersed and knowledgeable about what’s going on in the world – news, entertainment, sports, arts, lifestyle – you’ll need to write and edit multiple topics, and we need you to be in the know and be a self sufficient researcher to find out everything you don’t already know
- Aspired Designer – know how to choose a background and a font that goes with it, frames, GIFs, etc. – use multimedia to express yourself and harness the wealth of online assets to author great content
- Project Manager – you will need to daily manage a team of outsourced creators and be in constant relationships with them
Above all, we are looking for someone who will be excited to create, design, edit and publish, and be a part of a team that is creating something innovative and new. Please note – this position requires talent, enthusiasm, and great immersion in today’s technology and pop culture.
To apply – please email firstname.lastname@example.org and share writing samples and previously published works that demonstrate your creativity and professionalism. Get us excited that you will be happy working on our stuff and we’ll be happy to have you on board. We can’t wait to have you join us!
Home | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn