Piggy is a mobile blogging platform that focuses on thoughtful, meaningful, and creative user-generated content. Piggy’s mission is to enable anyone and everyone to discover and share their ideas, opinions, and passions – in whatever format or media they wish.
We are a 2-year-old startup based in Tel Aviv, a small team of 13 people that create, innovate, and constantly reinvent the tools and experiences for self-expression.
React-Native Developer | Head of Design
We are looking for a great front-end developer, primarily focused on React / React Native to join our core Mobile App development team. Our team is fast-paced and committed to building the best product with an excellent code base. We are always learning and improving while having fun in the process.
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and optimizing the app state management
- Researching and introducing new technologies and libraries
- Working closely with the product and the designer
- Knowledge of mobile app development flows
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with Redux and Redux Toolkit
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with mobile app screens navigation flows
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with writing tests
- Advantage – Experience with RTK Query
- Advantage – Experience with Web Development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Eager to learn new technologies and best practices
Please note that we are a small and flat team. No chiefs, we are all Indians – hands-on, on top of our game, discussing internally, and involved in many facets of the business. We are looking for people who care about the products they develop and contribute beyond the code that they author.
Are you the person we’ve been looking for? Please contact our recruiter, Miss Piggy, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and convince her. You can send your resume, an informal note, an app you developed, or whatever you feel will make her notice your brilliance and assure her that the above really fits you. Thanks!
Head of Design
We are looking for a Head of Design to lead our product’s design and user experience! You will be in charge of managing everything related to design – prototyping, usability testing, user research, animations, video, marketing, and branding.
- Help build and define the future of our company
- Work closely with the product team to make sure our new features have the best user experience
- Create impeccable and detailed designs for all states and scenarios
- Revamp our existing screens to ensure a high-end look & feel
- Advocate for user-centric design, driven by understanding our product and the market it lives in
- Work with developers to make sure your extraordinary designs are executed flawlessly
- 5+ years of end-to-end design experience
- User-centric and B2C design experience
- Team player, experienced with working with PMs and engineers
- Master of design tools with an eye for perfection and curiosity about industry trends
- Great communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Desire to join a fast-pace and fast-growing startup
- Send A strong portfolio that showcase your skills, creativity, depth of thought and challenges you have successfully tackled.
- If you came this far and thought to yourself – ”I’m exactly that person!”- reach out to us.
Please note that we are a small and flat team. No chiefs, we are all Indians – hands-on, on top of our game, discussing internally, and involved in many facets of the business. We are looking for people who care about the products they develop and contribute beyond the design that they author.
Are you the person we’ve been looking for? Please contact our recruiter, Miss Piggy, by email at email@example.com and convince her. You can send your portfolio, resume, an informal note, an app you designed, or whatever you feel will make her notice your brilliance and assure her that the above really fits you. Thanks!
Home | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn