piggy (i.e. 🐷) is reinventing what a “document” means and creating the next google docs / microsoft word for gen z – express yourself and create whatever you wish with any type of media you can dream of, using the same tools and features you are familiar with from your social media experience.
we are currently nine people and based in tel aviv. we raised initial funding and are expected to release the first version of the app in q2 2021.
Mobile Client Developer | Social Media Manager | Product Marketing Intern
Mobile Client Developer
We are looking for a super talented (aka ninja, but we call ourselves piggies) pixel perfect mobile client developer to join us, so if you are excited about being a big part of a small team and being involved in creating products that make a difference in people’s everyday lives, please consider applying.
- 2+ years experience with React Native
- 4+ years front-end/UI mobile-first development
- Functional style code
- Rich web animation skills (HTML5, CSS3, SVG, etc)
- Experience developing dynamic content, rich text editors or social features in mobile environments
- Development of real time apps at scale
- A portfolio of projects utilizing the above skills
- A great sense of humor, optimism, and collaboration
- Creating consumer facing apps/ websites that emphasize creativity, collaboration and social activity
Please note, we are a small and flat team. No chiefs, we are all Indians – hands on, on top of our game, discussing internally, involved in many facets of the business. We are looking for people who care about the products they develop and contribute beyond the code that they author.
Are you the person we’ve been looking for? Please reach out to our recruiter Miss Piggy by email, email@example.com and convince her. You can send your resume, an informal note, an app you developed or whatever you feel will make her notice your brilliance and assure her that the above really fits you. Thanks!
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a creative, innovative, performance focused online marketing expert, to spearhead our marketing and social media activities. As our Social Media Manager, you will:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and campaigns
- Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms and manage the day to day operations of our presence on various social networks
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Conduct audience research
- Develop ongoing discussions on the various social media communities
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend product improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
Please consider to apply for this position if you are:
- Native English speaker
- A social animal – live and breathe digital and online
- Worked in social media management professionally
- Proven experience in engaging audiences through social networks
- A trend hunter- wants to know everything first and show it
- Excellent in content production – copywriting, design, video editing, etc
- You have carefully read the above list of job duties and feel that doing that 5 days a week will be your dream come true
Please send your resume, previous work or anything you think can help us be impressed with you to firstname.lastname@example.org and note “Social Media Manager” in the subject line.
Product Marketing Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and innovative product marketing intern to join our team and become a significant part of the product development lifecycle.
As part of your internship, you will:
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Prepare social media marketing plans and execute them
- Build performance based campaigns based on trends and keywords
- Create media-rich content for documents and presentations
- Develop creative ideas and new distribution opportunities
Please consider to apply only if you:
- Are an analytical person who love data and numbers
- Have a passion for marketing and product
- Can create beautiful and interesting content in your sleep
- Love being independent and setting your own goals
- Want to be a part of a team, building a mind-blowing product
Please send your resume, previous work or anything else that you think can impress us to email@example.com and note “Product Marketing Intern” in the subject line.
Home | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn