Piggy is a mobile app that makes it easy and fun to create WHATEVER: documents, presentations, web pages, invitations, blog posts – everything! All on your mobile phone, all enriched with visual storytelling features, making otherwise dull content come to life and be inspiring and fun to consume.
We are a 1 year old startup based in Tel Aviv, a small team of 13 people that create, innovate and constantly reinvent the tools and experiences for self expression.
Here are some random samples of great stuff created using Piggy, to give you a sense of the kind of materials we’ll expect you to create: Emma’s Sleepover Party Invitation, Some Facts About Global Warming, and Emma Avital’s Link in Bio.
Mobile Client Developer | Content Creator
Mobile Client Developer
We are looking for a super talented (aka ninja, but we call ourselves piggies) pixel perfect mobile client developer to join us, so if you are excited about being a big part of a small team and being involved in creating products that make a difference in people’s everyday lives, please consider applying.
- 2+ years experience with React Native
- 4+ years front-end/UI mobile-first development
- Functional style code
- Rich web animation skills (HTML5, CSS3, SVG, etc)
- Experience developing dynamic content, rich text editors or social features in mobile environments
- Development of real time apps at scale
- A portfolio of projects utilizing the above skills
- A great sense of humor, optimism, and collaboration
- Creating consumer facing apps/ websites that emphasize creativity, collaboration and social activity
Please note, we are a small and flat team. No chiefs, we are all Indians – hands on, on top of our game, discussing internally, involved in many facets of the business. We are looking for people who care about the products they develop and contribute beyond the code that they author.
Are you the person we’ve been looking for? Please reach out to our recruiter Miss Piggy by email, email@example.com and convince her. You can send your resume, an informal note, an app you developed or whatever you feel will make her notice your brilliance and assure her that the above really fits you. Thanks!
We are looking to hire a full time Content Creator Manager. That person will be using our own app to create content samples, provide feedback to product and design, test new features, guide partners and contributors to achieve authoring greatness, review creations by others and provide moderation and creative guidance and be our in-house creative spirit.
- A Great Writer – we are looking for someone who will enjoy writing, composing narratives, research facts to establish an educated argument in some cases, proof their own writing to reach excellence, etc. that means that this person needs to LOVE writing
- Native English Speaker – not just fluent, but actually express yourself in written English as if it was your first language
- Social Media Enthusiast – be active and vocal on various social networks
- Pop Culture Person – you don’t need to be an expert on every topic, but we need you to be immersed and knowledgeable about what’s going on in the world – news, entertainment, sports, arts, lifestyle – you’ll need to write on multiple topics, and we need you to be in the know and be a self sufficient researcher to find out everything you don’t already know
- Aspired Designer – know how to choose a background and a font that goes with it, frames, GIFs, etc. – use multimedia to express yourself and harness the wealth of online assets to author great content
Above all, we are looking for someone who will be excited to create, design, edit and publish, and be a part of a team that is creating something innovative and new. Please Note – this position does not require extensive experience. It requires talent, enthusiasm and great immersion in today’s technology and pop culture. It is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and enter the tech / creative ecosystem.
To apply – please email firstname.lastname@example.org and share writing samples and previously published works that demonstrate your creativity and professionalism. Get us excited that you will be happy working on our stuff and we’ll be happy to have you on board. We can’t wait to have you joining us!
Home | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn